- Erin Judd has been dancing for over 25 years with extensive training in many genres such as Ballet, Jazz, Lyrical/Contemporary, and Tap.
- She has danced for several semi-professional companies in and around the Sacramento Area. She has been awarded scholarships from several organizations and spent a summer at Millennium Dance Complex in North Hollywood on a Co. Dance scholarship taking class from top choreographers like Shane Sparks and Wade Robinson.
- She also was a staff member for USA, United Spirit Association, for 3 years. Erin has been teaching for over 15 years and it is her true passion.
- This is her 8th season with Dance Elite and is excited to build a well-rounded, technically sound, and stage fierce dancers after taking a 4 year break to start a family.
- When she isn’t carting around her two kids to their activities Erin also owns a home business selling health and wellness products called It Works! and enjoys being a housewife.