Hip Hop Instructor
- At age 11 he started off as a hip –hop halftime performer for the Sacramento Kings
- Ryan has traveled to Los Angles and New York City, auditioning for the hit TV shows “So You Think You Can Dance” and “America’s Best Dance Crew”.
- One of his biggest accomplishments is selling out the “CREST ” Theatre twice with shows Lets Go! And Public Display 6.
- In addition, Ryan’s soloist and competitive teams have won national titles and have left with the confidence to achieve their goals.
- He is currently the choreographer of two crews, EMPIRE (Dance Elite’s Pre-Professional Hip Hop Crew) and TCYGBC and looks forward to what the year has to bring.